Thursday, November 15, 2007

All's good, in the hood.


I'M ONE YEAR CLOSER TO BEING LEGAL, PEOPLE!

How i spent my 17th birthday:
thanks for the beautiful scrapbook ang! it's really pretty! *but the last point is not true okay!* i lunched with bestie ang at nydc! i was craving for the cowa-bunga baked pasta. it's good! we walked around town a bit, did some catching up on our gossips, updated each other about scandals, haha we had lethal conversations ;D love ya babe!

then i had to rush off for training. i met shumei on the bus. aiyo, i was thinking it was kinda un-cool to have training on my birthday. OR SO I THOUGHT.

training, was fun! xy,ge,tofuzaaa,liting,kat presented me with a pretty human birthday card, then we ran seven rounds, with intervals. the team made it! the timings were reduced significantly by the rounds.

then i had to leave suddenly for the bbq at ian's house, then they called me back, of course, it being my birthday, i suspected they had something sneaky up, then came the cake! ahaha, the cake looked yummy! thanks ge! anyway, then...........................after the birthday formalities, they started bombing me with a barrage of water bombs. okay, i did not see that coming! my fellow truggers are friggin' scheming but i cant help but love em more! so we had water bomb war. shumei is the epitome of pure evil. she kept coming at me, so i retaliated by chasing her, in a bid to wet her. kat's camera konk-ed out, during to the extreme increase in the humidity level around. i hope it will be fine after repairs! then xy gave me another scrapbook, also with a lot of photos from the usual gang.

in the end, i asked mummy to bring an extra set of change, and pick me up to ian's house. but i really couldnt bear to leave the sweet team so abruptly, so i asked mum to go home first. she understood, and went home, *tsking like crazy* just cos it was my birthday! thanks mum! so after that, i went back to see the team train, then team talk, then we ate ge's yummy cake. too bad db was at obs. she missed so much. heh!

then cabbed to ian's with kat tofuzaa and bern.




pictures:


my human birthday card



my cake! it was actually a square with m&ms then i cut away the other parts for the others first, before painfully cutting this lovely away for others. the box got thrashed badly during the waterbomb war, so it was either i finished the cake, or carry the whole thing around.


while i was waiting for the others, i started doodling on the human card people, i wrote stuff on em, labeling the different joints and body parts, ie, shoulder, knee, ankle, toes, bla bla. i drew a heart at the back of liting's neck, after that she complained of a burning sensation on her neck. OOPS. then someone lamented, "we're gonna get skin cancer." C'MON its not so bad luh!


i got everything i wanted ytd, except the the black and red gilbert ball from xy. but my statement of the day was :
do it my way! wait till your birthday then you can do anything you want okay!


nice birthday. thanks everyone who wished me, be it super early (yazid) or on time, or today. thanks, nice people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home