Saturday, November 24, 2007

infinite problems

1. i'm falling ill. i've a flu. my throat's really itchy, causing all the coughing. i hope some exercise and sun will do me some good later.

2. my itunes ain't working! maybe it's cos i called the compaq presario hotline to check out why my disk-drive wasnt working. the guy told me to reconfigure some stuff, and deleted a few stuff. then now i can't open my songs with itunes. GAH!

3. gary ang chalet tonight. how? i dont really wanna go! not in my ill condition. i dont wanna spend a few hours there coughing like crazy, spreading the virus. plus beach touch tmr. YES, another problem.

4. BEACH TOUCH. i can;t skip church for sure, firstly because that's a commitment i've made eons ago, and secondly, there's isnt any other drummer to replace me. die, so i'll be late, and may miss impt matches in the preliminary rounds.

5. i sprained my index finger ytd during training. it hurts like hell.


OKAY. END OF MORNING RANTS.
i'm off to shower, then church for worship practicebye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home